PROI Worlwide PR Agencies network Announces Entrance of Two New Members

26 June 2013

PROI Worlwide PR Agencies network Announces Entrance of Two New Members

June 26, Moscow. AGT Communications Group, representing the interests of PROI Worldwide , the world leading network of independent PR agencies in Russia and the CIS countries, announces strengthening of its positions in North America. Walker Sands Communications (Chicago) and 360 Public Relations (Boston) have become new members of the PROI Worldwide.

Walker Sands was founded in 2001. The owners of the company are Mike Santoro and Ken Gaebler). 75% of the firm’s activities for 40 clients fall in the public relations arena, with the remaining 25% for 20 clients in digital. Among the Walker Sands clients there are international, regional and national companies, such as Cisco Systems, American Express, Accenture, etc. The key markets for the Walker Sands clients are not only US, but Canada, UK and European countries.

Laura Tomasetti , the owner of 360 Public Relations is one of the leading US experts in the field of communications, while her agency is №2 among the independent Boston agencies. 70% of the company’s activities fall into PR and 30% - in digital. The areas of operation include strategic counsel, media relations and marcom and their clients are in B2B, retail, high tech and corporate. Clients are international, national and regional companies, such as Groupon, Hasbro, J.P. Morgan, Disney Publishing Worldwide, etc. The key markets of the 360 Public Relations clients are US, Canada, Latin America and European countries.

PROI Worldwide was established in Europe in 1970, and it is the world biggest partnership of independent PR agencies. Today, PROI employs about 3,200 people in more than 100 cities of more than 50 countries, providing services to 4,400 clients around the globe. AGT Communications Agency is the exclusive representative of the network in Russia and the CIS countries.